11 Days into the campaign and we are almost at our first milestone! THANK YOU!
Taco Monster launched this campaign on September 22nd, and the support has been incredible. We cannot say thank you enough. Here is what we have been up to:
- Scouting a Location – We have considered many options, negotiated terms, and are now making plans to move ahead with the Taco Monster location we think is the best fit. As we approach the $10,000 milestone, our final step in securing our location is paying a security deposit for the space, and covering our legal fees for reviewing the lease agreement!
- New Menu Ideas – We have listened to your requests for an extra spicy taco, hot sauces and another vegan option, we are working on recipes and brainstorming the best way to include these requests in our plans for a new location.
- T-Shirt Design – We have not yet released our Taco Monster exclusive t-shirt design, as we were not happy with our initial ideas. We want something that is unique to what we have already offered. Something that will remind us all of this project for years to come, and something you could wear on a regular basis. We are getting closer, and will share it soon.
- Taco Art Print – We took a photo of the Red Deer River and are inserting Chomp into the scene. Once completed, my mother will start painting the canvas for our new location. Once we have a photo to show you, we will update the site.
- Milestones – Many of you asked for more details around the minimum we need to move ahead with our project. We have added milestones to our site (https://build.tacomonster.ca) to show you our plan for the money we raise.
“Our dream is to build a business with community for community. Not on our own. Not for ourselves. We hope through this campaign, together we can create something great!”
– Jonathan Strome, Owner, Taco Monster
Thank you for your support. We hope to update you very soon with our Taco Monster location announcement!